在一本语法答疑中看到:
误:Tom was nominated as the dean.
正:Tom was nominated for the dean.
正:Tom was nominated the dean.
事实上,我记得很多词是可以带 as 做宾补的。
请问:那样有什么单词可以呢?什么不能呢?依据是什么呢?
网友想了解,有什么动词后面用as...引出宾语补足语。除去regard...as..., consider...as..., think of...as..., look on...as..., treat...as... 这类容易见到的外,还有:
He describes himself as a doctor. 他自称是大夫。
But people all over the world will always remember him as a superman. 但全世界的人民将他作为一个超级英雄而铭记。
They denounced him to the police as a criminal. 他们向警方告发他是罪犯。
The dictionary labels the prase as slang. 这一短语在字典里称为俚语。
I used to look on him as a friend. 我以前把他看作是一位朋友。
The book depicts him as a rather unpleasant character. 这本书把他刻画成一个相当让人讨厌的人物。
Many people use education as a steppingstone to a better life. 很多人将教育作为取得更好的生活的方法。
People in this town know him as a lunatic. 这个镇上的大家称他为疯子。
The president will accredit you as his assistant. 董事长将任命你做他的助理。
The chairman announced Mr. Robert Brown as the sponsor. 大会主席宣布罗勃特·布朗先生为赞助人。
I cannot conceive of him as a genius. 我不可以设想他会是一个天才。
I do not think much of her as a musician. 她作为一名音乐家,我觉得不如何。
She acknowledged him as her heir. 她承认他为我们的继承人。
I cannot accept you as my assistant. 我不可以聘你为我的助理。
They acclaimed him as the best writer of the year. 他们称赞他为当年的最好作者。
They adopted an orphan as an heir. 他们立一个孤儿为继承人。
He left them as sacred heirlooms to his children. 他把它们作为神圣的传家宝留给了小孩们。
We styled that as “Polestar”. 大家将它命名为“北极星”。
They hailed him as King. 大伙欢呼拥戴他为国王。
Nowadays we see the Great Wall as a symbol of unity. 今天大家把长城看作是团结的象征。
She strikes me as a very efficient person. 在我眼里,她是个非常干练的人。
You still deem me as your treasure in your palm. 你还依旧把我当成手心里的宝。
English has hurt me a thousand times, but I still regard it as my first love. 英语伤我千百遍,我待英语如初恋。